Whiskers & Tails is expanding and we accepting applications for independent contractors to join our team. Please read carefully through our requirements below:
THIS IS OUR FIRST STEP IN OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
You Paw-sitively MUST
· love dogs and other animals and additional animal care experience is a bonus
· 21+ is preferred, but not required
· have your own, reliable transportation
· be able to walk all sizes of dog, in any weather and sometimes longer distance – we walk rain or shine, sleet or snow
· be able to download an app we use for our daily walking and sitting business and be able to send/receive calls and texts daily
· pass a background check
· be reliable & dependable since this job requires both more than your regular p/t job
· loves getting doggy kisses or kitties rubbing and loving on you
· be able to work holidays and evenings
· be flexible and able to work mid day
· live in one of our service areas:
Hampton Roads - Carrollton, Smithfield, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Chesapeake and parts of VA;
NICE TO HAVES & EXTRAS
· be a positive addition to our team
· desire to grow with our pet care company
· discount for Whiskers & Tails Pet Care Specialists pets
· willing to drive to all of our service areas if needed
If you meet our requirements to be a pet care specialists with Whiskers & Tails, I invite you to fill out our application form below and we will be in touch with you very soon!
Whiskers & Tails does thorough background checks on all potential new pet care specialists.
Contractors earn 100% of add-ons and tips. Earnings will vary with client needs and scheduling.
We pride ourselves on the professional care each of our pet sitters give. We are dependable, conscience, trustworthy, and caring pet sitters. Our customers know we will be on time and go above and beyond the standard of care.